An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Debt Adviser to join our fantastic Team based in Leeds.
Working Hours = You will be contracted to 37.5 hours per week working 7.5 hour days.
Contract = Permanent
Salary = £21,000 - £24,000
Benefits Package = 33 days holiday (pro rata) per year inclusive of bank holidays increasing to 38 days with service, competitive pension scheme, child care vouchers, enhanced maternity pay and lots more.
The main duties of the Debt Adviser will involve –
- Providing debt advice and assistance with budgeting to clients over the telephone and face to face at St Vincent’s Leeds.
- Fully exploring all available options for the client and completing casework records
It is essential for the candidate to demonstrate the following –
· At least 1 years’ experience of delivering debt advice
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent IT skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
It is desirable that the candidate can demonstrate the following –
· Experience of delivering face to face client focused debt advice work
· Experience of casework and managing a large caseload
· An understanding of the benefit system and income maximisation
In return we’ll provide you with the opportunity to work for a welcoming organisation that offers support and guidance with the opportunity to progress.
Closing Date = 09/10/2020
Interviews = 22/10/2020
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this role successfully, please complete an application form, along with the equal opportunities form, and send it to email@example.com. If you have any further questions, please contact me (Denise Carpenter) on 0113 2484126 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Luke denison, email@example.com
Previous candidates need not apply. Unfortunately, if you have not received a response within four weeks of your application, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Have a look at our volunteering opportunities for another route to joining the team and giving something back.