At St Vincent's we offer a range of free community groups that are accessible for all. Please see a list below of the groups that we currently run (to find out when these take place visit our 'Whats On' page).
- Friendship Group - this informal get together is an invitation for some games, a cuppa, some cake and a chat.
- Arts & Conversation - this group is a way to get creative. It's led by one of our artistic volunteers who is always around to help and answer any questions.
- Good Mood Group - the good mood group was set up as a way to access counselling without actually having a counselling session. During the good mood group, our qualified Counsellor will have a general chat about well-being and provide tips and coping mechanisms if you're struggling.
- Bereavement Support - our expert volunteers and counsellors are on hand throughout this group to offer advice on how to cope with loss and also offer an opportunity to talk - about your bereavement or whatever else you might want to.
- Dementia Cafe - If you are looking after or close with someone who has Dementia then you might want to pop along to our Dementia Cafe where our volunteers and counsellors are on hand to speak to you and offer you ways of coping and offer support.
- Table Tennis - on a Friday afternoon, as a wind down for the weekend, we have a big group game of table tennis. The group is free, everyone is welcome and it's always good fun!
- Learn Together - If you are unable to make any of our English classes due to childcare issues this is an opportunity to come along and practice your English speaking whilst bringing your children along.
- Cooking Class - Love to cook? Or want to learn how to? Our cooking class is led by our professional Chef and it's available for people whatever their level of cooking knowledge is.